Thank you for your submission. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Hiraeth Ep. 24- Calmness Amidst Chaos 20/11/2017Francesca Aikman is an artist from the North West of England who lives and works in Amsterdam. She arrived directly after finishing a degree in Fine Art at university in Preston to take up a residency at OT303, and, without her really realizing or planning it, Amsterdam became home. Recently, she has been making small, […]
- Hiraeth Ep. 23- A Moving Legacy 02/10/2017In this episode, Sarah talks to Lucille Abendanon who has three nationalities and has lived in six different countries. Lucille shares not only her own story of movement, but also the incredible stories of her Dutch Oma and Opa who survived life in Japanese concentration camps. Lucille is a writer and values the power of […]
- Hiraeth Ep 22- Crimea Calling 18/09/2017In 2010, Masha and her brother inherited her grandparents’ home in Crimea, the place of her birth. Last Spring, she traveled there and felt a tug to return and explore her roots. She has long felt the pull between lands and questioned her sense of identity- having lived in the US since the age of […]
- Hiraeth Ep. 21 - Embrace The Journey 04/09/2017I met Cynthia on instagram- While she runs the very serious business of recruitment and coaching for expats through her company Xpath Global Careers, she also happens to run a hilarious instagram account called @expatmemes which pokes fun at the trials and tribulations of international life... Many times, I found myself commenting (or at least thinking) […]
- Hiraeth Ep. 20- Summer Wrap Up 21/07/2017In this episode, we talk about art, politics and plans for the future. This episode is a series of audio clips from team meetings and conversations recorded over the past six months. It is a reflection on the year so far- as we wrap up for Summer vacation. We will resume in the Fall, and […]